Organic kale Powder is carefully harvested and milled to preserve the nutritional benefits of the plant along with its notable earthy taste.
Our organic kale cultivation requires the following conditions. It is planted in Hebei province, where the climate conditions are very suitable for kale growth.
1. Opulent sunshine.
2. Tastes best after a frost, so plant in early spring or late summer.
3. Sow kale from seed or nursery stock in late summer for a fall harvest or early spring for summer harvest. Sow seeds 1/2 inch deep, allowing 1 foot between plants and 2 feet between rows.
4. Mulch around kale plants with a heavy layer of garden compost. This keeps the soil cool, prevents moisture loss, and provides readily available nutrients to the shallow feeder roots.
Main processing technic: organic fresh kale, cut, clean air bubble wash, slice, dewatering and drying, steam sterilization (Temperature:>95°C Time:2′), powder.
Rich in vitamins A & K, calcium, carotenoids and renowned cruciferous compounds, our freeze-dried Organic Kale Powder readily disperses into juice, water, or your favorite smoothie.
- Organic kale powder may act as an immune-system stimulant.
- It may help in blood purification and may boost blood circulation.
- It is considered to be an anti-oxidant.
- It may act as an Energy Booster.
- It may aid in skin & hair nourishment.
- It supports a healthy urinary tract.
- It helps to maintain a healthy weight.
- It is considered to be nourishing.