Organic spirulina powder is a nutrient-rich blue-green alga packed with proteins, vitamins, and minerals. Organic spirulina powder (Spirulina platensis powder) contains important amino acids including lysine, cysteine, methionine, phenylalanine, and threonine. It has a high iron content (more than spinach) and contains more beta-carotene than carrots.
Organic spirulina cultivating base is located in Ningxia and Inner Mongolia, northwest area of China, where the natural special environment is suitable for the harsh growing conditions of spirulina, such as natural weakly alkaline water, high temperature around 35℃-37℃, and high photosynthetic efficiency.
Beneficial to the great natural environment, our organic spirulina powder contains important amino acids including lysine, cysteine, methionine, phenylalanine, and threonine. It has a high iron content (more than spinach) and contains more beta-carotene than carrots. As a food, Spirulina has been consumed in various forms over centuries in different parts of the world. Its protein constituent is in an easily digested form. It also contains minerals, vitamins, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants that are not available to humans from any single food of vegetable or animal source known so far.
Spirulina is not a reliable source of vitamin B12, whilst it is rich in it, Algae contains B-12 analogs (false B-12) that can provide false results in B12 testing. The only reliable vegan sources of B12 are foods fortified with B12 (including some plant milk, some soy products, and some breakfast cereals) and B12 supplements. Vitamin B12, whether in supplements, fortified foods, or animal products, comes from micro-organisms.
- Energy is increased within a few hours of taking it.
- Restores natural body weight by satisfying the body’s need for complete and genuine nutrition.
- Proven to relieve allergies and those with breathing difficulties.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases by reducing inflammation within the body.
- Aids in detoxification and natural cleansing of the body.
- Beneficial intestinal flora is increased which improves digestion.
- The antioxidant properties significantly decrease the risk of cancer.
- Promotes healthy levels of cholesterol resulting in improved cardiovascular function.